Inspired by the Ranger teens' class assignment of bringing in photographs from their childhood, Lord Zedd comes up with a plan to exploit this trip down memory lane. Using the Rock Of Time, he reverses the Earth's rotation, causing everyone on the planet to revert in age by about 10 years! No longer teens, and no longer possessing the memory of being Rangers, the Powerless Kids are seemingly defenseless against Zedd's Putties. But are they still a great team beyond their years?
- Call-Back: Like in "The Mutiny, Part 1", it took a while for the young Rangers to discover the Putties' weakness.
- Darkest Hour: The Rangers are changed into children and despite their defeat of the putties, they end up trapped in a photo by Photomare.
- Implausible Deniability: The Putties attempt this when the Ranger kids discover their weak spot, but the children don't buy it.
- Irony: A married couple sees the Powerless Kids playing and the wife finds them adorable. Then, Bulk and Skull scared them, causing the wife to fall into the garbage."Rude little beasts!"
- Oh, Crap!: The Putties' reaction when the young Rangers discover their weakness.
- Phantom Zone Picture: The Powerless Kids got trapped in a photo by Photomare.
- Villain Decay: The Z-Putties, introduced at the start of the season as formidable even with the obvious weakness, get taken out by powerless children. Even Bulk and Skull manage to take out a couple.
- Would Hurt a Child: Zedd sends the Putties to destroy the Powerless Kids.