"Clogged" is the twelfth season 2 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 30th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Minnie attempts to make a windmill work to save a flower in her garden. This is yet another episode that isn't in English, as Minnie speaks Dutch throughout the short.
- Absentee Actor: Mickey, despite being the poster boy of the shorts, doesn't appear in this one. Accordingly, the title card reads "Minnie Mouse" rather than "Mickey Mouse".
- The Cameo: Donald Duck makes a brief appearance near the end of the short.
- CPR: Clean, Pretty, Reliable: When Minnie initially finds her flower dried up, she does CPR on it. A Single Tear is enough to barely perk it up, though.
- A Day in the Limelight: Yet another short where Minnie is given the focus.
- Fainting: Minnie briefly faints from exhaustion while trying to blow at her windmill.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar:
Minnie: Als ik wederkom dan breng ik jou tulpen uit Amster.... DAAAAM!!!
- When the windmill gets out of control and blows everything away, another gardener's clothes are blown off, revealing a man directly behind her, looking very pleased.
- And Minnie's reaction when she sees the state of her garden at the beginning.
- Land of Tulips and Windmills: The setting is a stereotypical Dutch village, with Minnie dressed in the typical peasant costume and running a windmill to water her tulip garden.
- Newer Than They Think: While the song Minnie sings sure sounds like a traditional Dutch folk song, it was actually made in 1956.
- Nice Hat: When Minnie gets home, she takes off her hat to reveal...another hat underneath. The first was a bicycle helmet that looked exactly like her actual hat.
- Translated Cover Version: While Minnie's song sounds like a traditional Dutch folk song, it is actually a cover of a German version, "Tulpen aus Amsterdam" by German Schlager-composer Ralf Arnie.
- Special Edition Title: As with "Eau de Minnie", the title card reads "Minnie Mouse" instead of "Mickey Mouse".
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Donald's cameo involves him accidentally getting Minnie's yellow clogs and a wig. He blushes upon realizing what happened.