"Eau de Minnie" is the third season 2 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 21st to both air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Minnie's night out with Mickey is put in jeopardy after her new perfume enchants the whole city.
- A Day in the Limelight: Minnie is the star of this episode, with Mickey only getting a short cameo at the end.
- Beauty Is Never Tarnished: This is subverted towards the end.
- Disney Creatures of the Farce: Minnie sings joyfully as a couple of bluebirds perch on her fingers... then lets out a shriek when a hundred bluebirds completely envelop her.
- Everything Talks: Happens when Minnie uses the perfume. Even the Man In The Moon
- From Bad to Worse: When Minnie learns that it is her perfume that is attracting everyone and everything in town to her, she tries to throw it away, only for it to bounce back and hit her, shattering the bottle and just COVERING her in the perfume. Oh, Crap!...
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: Minnie puts on a black shirt that matches her body, implying that, unless she was wearing another shirt, she was topless prior.
- Green Around the Gills: Mickey's reaction to Minnie's new outfit and smell.
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Lampshaded when Minnie decides the best thing to wear is a black shirt which happens to blend in perfectly with her body.
- The Man in the Mirror Talks Back: Minnie's reflection warns her about using too much perfume, but she doesn't listen.
- Meaningful Name: The perfume Minnie uses is called "Entrancement". It entrances the whole city.
- Mythology Gag: The old Mickey Mouse theme song "Minnie's Yoo-Hoo" is heard throughout the short. Without the lyrics, of course.
- Noodle Incident: Minnie's refelection warns her about overdoing the perfume and tries to bring up "that time in Barbados," but Minnie flips the mirror over to silence her.
- Nude-Colored Clothing: When Minnie is looking for something to wear for her date, her reflection offers her a simple solution: a black shirt that matches with Minnie's chest.
- Self-Deprecation: When Minnie is deciding on what dress to wear, one of them is her pink dotted dress from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, which she derides for being "too young".
- Smelly Skunk: Minnie and the skunk are allies towards the end.
- Special Edition Title: The title card reads "Minnie Mouse" instead of the usual "Mickey Mouse".
- The Man in the Moon: Talks to Minnie, his reaction to the perfume is "Aromatic, yeah!"
- Visible Odor: Happens to Minnie towards the end.
- Zerg Rush: The ending where Minnie is chased by everyone entranced by her new perfume.