Here is the recap page for Let's Go Luna!. All episodes are listed in production order.
Each Lets Go Luna! episode consists of two 11-minute animated stories based in a single country, joined together by an interstitial featuring a traditional folktale associated with each location. Two consecutive episodes a total of four stories are dedicated to a single city or country. Go to this article to see the full list of all season 1 destinations.
Please note that all spoilers contained here are unmarked.
- What's the Big Idea? / Day of the Dead: In Mexico City, Andy desperately wants to find a big surface to paint on and learns about murals in the process. / In Carmen's home town of Mexico City, she is asked to perform at the Day of the Dead festival and must overcome her fear of skeletons. (November 21, 2018)
- Hola Mariachi / Loco for Cocoa: In Mexico City, the Circo orchestra gets a bad case of the hiccups, so Carmen finds a Mariachi band to fill in, causing Luna to break into wild dancing! / In Mexico City, Leo, Carmen, and Andy help return a lost cocoa bean to a friend's mother. (November 26, 2018)
- You Froze My Shorts / What a Matryoshka: When the Circo gets frozen in by a Moscow storm, the kids and Luna search for ways to keep warm. / In Moscow, Leo orders a Russian nesting doll for Senor Fabuloso, but accidentally gets an absurdly huge one! (November 27, 2018)
- Lullaby for Baby Vlad / Space is the Place: In Moscow, Leo, Andy, and Carmen are enlisted to babysit a fussy baby bear. They must search the city to find his favorite lullaby. / In Moscow, Andy's love of space travel and planets is enriched by a trip to a famous space museum. (November 22, 2018)
- Bob the Plant / Aren't We a Pair?: In Cairo, Leo's plant 'Bob' isn't doing well. Leo must find out what's wrong and save Bob! / When Carmen chases after her hamster in Cairo, she makes friends with a girl who helps her see that Egypt is not as ancient or unfamiliar as she thought. (November 28, 2018)
- The Big Dig / Amazing Man: In Cairo, Andy unearths an ancient statue, learning that objects buried thousands of years ago can be discovered and dug up anytime and anywhere! / In Cairo, comic-book fan Andy and the others search for the meaning of hieroglyphics that explain the exciting ending to the latest Amazing Man adventure. (November 29, 2018)
- She is the Moon of Moons / Beats of Beijing: In Beijing, when the kids decide to give Luna her own special day, they discover that China already celebrates her with the Moon Festival. / In Beijing, while Carmen searches for a new home for Honey, the mischievous hamster takes residence in a giant drum that's about to be used in a drum ceremony. (December 3, 2018)
- Hoopin' Hopper / A Chopsticky Situation: When Andy loses his basketball in Beijing, he learns that although competitive sports are fun, friendship is more important than winning. / In Beijing, Leo wants to taste all kinds of delicious Chinese food, but must first exercise patience in learning to use chopsticks. (December 4, 2018)
- Speaking Wigglewalker / London Frog: In London, Andy and friends are sent on an important shopping trip for the Circo, but the simple task becomes confusing due to differences between British and American English. / When thick fog hides London's Big Ben, Luna helps Andy realize that the sounds of the city can provide the necessary clues to find their way and solve a mystery. (December 11, 2018)
- Queen for a Day / Jolly Special Friend: In London, Carmen loves the idea of being a queen at Buckingham Palace, but finds out that royal life is more complicated than it looks. / When Papa Chockers is too sick to make lunch for Fabuloso and his special friend, Leo, Carmen, Andy and Luna search London for food that is truly special. (December 13, 2018)
- Guitar to Sitar / Spring Has Not Sprung: In Delhi, Carmen goes looking for guitar strings so she can write her mother a birthday song, but in the process, she and the kids learn about a different stringed instrument called a sitar / In Delhi, although Andy's plan to photograph the colors of spring is complicated by overcast weather, in the end, the day transforms into a joyous celebration of color. (March 4, 2019)
- Where's Luna? / Pulling Strings: When Luna goes missing in Delhi, Andy and friends track her down using her hat and an ancient astronomy site called 'Jantar Mantar' / In Dehli, when Andy and Carmen have an argument, Leo and Luna put on a traditional Kathputli puppet show that helps them learn to get along. (March 5, 2019)
- Didgeridoo and Carmen Too / Not Home on the Range: In Sydney, Carmen misplaces a didgeridoo she's borrowed from a friend and learns that making a new one is not as easy as it looks / Leo wants to ride with his favorite cowboy uncle in Sydney, but first must overcome his secret fear of horses. (March 6, 2019)
- Boomin' Boomerang / House Music: In Sydney, when Carmen temporarily loses her confidence, her participation in an Australian boomerang competition helps it come whizzing back / In Sydney, when Andy wants to hear a performance of his new favorite song, he finds that their opera house is a true architectural wonder, designed for listening to music. (March 7, 2019)
- You Can't Move the Moon / Lizardzilla!: In Tokyo, when Salami Strong gets injured and can't do his act, Carmen enlists a Sumo wrestler to put on an exhibition match with Luna instead / Leo is afraid of Lizardzilla movies, but after seeing how they're made in Tokyo, he overcomes his fear. (May 27, 2019)
- Windy Washi / When the Bowl Breaks: In Tokyo, when Andy wants to make posters for Senor Fabuloso, he and the others embark on a journey through the colorful world of Japanese papermaking and kites / In Tokyo, when Leo accidentally breaks his dad's special bowl, he learns about 'Kintsugi,' a way of repairing broken pottery to make it even more special. (May 28, 2019)
- A Prickly Pair / Turkish Delight: Carmen must reunite the feuding Prickly Brothers in Istanbul. / Leo finds that making Turkish Delight candy is harder than he thought. (July 22, 2019)
- Story of Smoothie/Andy the Giant: Leo thinks that Wrinkles, his tortoise, is connected to a sultan in Topkapi Palace. / Andy has trouble making a drawing of Hagia Sophia. (July 23, 2019)
- C'est Cheese / C'est La Vie a Paris: Leo tries to make a regular grilled cheese sandwich for Carmen in Paris. / When Hockbar experiences job stress, Luna and the kids strive to help him relax in Paris. (August 12, 2019)
- D'Orsay Day / Honey in Paris: Andy and his friends visit a Paris museum to experience the wonder of trains and Impressionist art. / Carmen is alarmed by Honey's kooky behavior, but after a thrilling chase to the top of the Eiffel Tower, we discover that it's not what it seems! (August 13, 2019)
- Luna's Christmas Around the World: When the Circo gets stranded in Antarctica on Christmas Eve, Carmen enlists Luna and the kids to play Santa and save Christmas for an unbelievably cute stowaway duckling named Lil' Teeny. (December 10, 2018)