- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Kyohei Yamaguchi
Apparently Hiiro wasn't the only accomplice that Masamune had in the palm of his hand! Cronus suddenly summons Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo Level 0 into the fight. In order to further expand the presence of Kamen Rider Chronicle around the world, Lazer Turbo stands before the Doctor Riders in an attempt to keep them from ending the game! Much to the shock of everyone there, Kamen Rider Lazer Turbo finally reveals his identity...
- Broken Pedestal: Kiriya sees Emu as this despite the latter's success in beating Kuroto back in #23 and his best efforts to stop the Bugster threat.
- Early-Bird Cameo: The Hyper Muteki Gashat is completed, and Masamune reveals the Taddle Legacy Gashat to Hiiro as well. Both will reveal Ex-aid and Brave's final forms in the next two episodes.
- FaceHeel Turn: Kiriya. Originally it was believed by the doctors that he's only turned evil because Masamune reprogramed him when he revived him. Unfortunately it's not the case. Kiriya is on Masamune's side on his own volition.
- Hope Spot: Both Emu and Taiga hoped that Kiriya was only programmed by Masamune to follow him, and that a simple reprogramming finisher will bring him back to senses. This is not the case, however.
- OOC Is Serious Business: Whatever Kiriya whispered to Emu got him mad enough to punch Kiriya in the face. When his friends ask what it was, Emu tells them it's something they don't want to hear.
- Rage Breaking Point: Emu is royally pissed off at what Kiriya said to the point of punching him in the face for his treachery and Breaking the Fellowship. Time would tell if what Kiriya did is really genuine or just part of his lying habits.
- Took a Level in Badass: Lazer Turbo Level 0 for Kiriya. Unlike his original form that has the chibi Level 1 mode as his only way of combat (Level 2 can only be used properly with someone riding him, and Level 3 and 5 requires a second Gashat to access his humanoid forms), he has a humanoid form from the start. The fact he can also use the Proto Gashats to power him up further makes him even more dangerous. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean he can easily beat Ex-Aid Level 99.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: When he sees Ex-Aid preparing the Maximum Critical Strike, Kiriya throws the Alhambra Bugster in front of the blast, protecting himself from the reprogramming. What he doesn't consider is that this has two stages and he takes a slash anyways.
- You Do Not Want To Know: Emu is really displeased at what Kiriya whispered to him, and is in no rush to tell his friends what it was.Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 8 Snipe: 3 Genm: 3 Poppy: 1 Nico: 1 Para-DX: 1 Brave: 5 Lazer: 3 Cronus: 9Gashatrophies Collected: Gamer Riders: 9 Genm Corp.: 1Genm's Continues Left: 94