Paige gets a charge, a male witch who stopped using his powers after his fiancée was murdered by demons. An ugly female demon swaps bodies with Phoebe and guides Piper to eliminate her rivals who pose as humans. Inspector Sheridan becomes suspicious of the Charmed Ones once again.
- Big Bad Wannabe: Imara wants to rule, but she lacks the power to directly challenge Zankou. She wants to swap bodies with Phoebe as part of a plan to take out Zankou's top lieutenants, which would weaken his power base.
- Call-Back: Lantos references Zankou's recent attack and what he learned about the sisters. Imara broke into Zankou's lair and stole that information in order to pull off this gambit.
- Death Is Cheap: Imara's body is vanquished, while Phoebe's soul is still in it. Piper is certain this means she's dead, and she technically is, but Leo observes some souls can deliberately keep from moving on. Paige says all they have to do is the same body swap spell.
- The Dragon: Lantos to Imara.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: Imara's trade. Piper and Paige pull the same trick to make things right.
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Zankou's top lieutenants are all based in San Francisco and assuming mundane identities. Daleek poses as a councilman, and Benzor as a judge.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Piper kicks herself for not noticing the strange behavior from "Phoebe."
- What the Hell, Hero?: Phoebe in the end to Piper for not catching on to Imara's body swap.