Michael, Sam and Fi help two teenagers named Corey and Tanya. Corey beat up a gang member named Felix who tried to abduct and assault his fifteen year old sister Tanya. Unfortunately Felix has a gang and a powerful boss named Tony Soto and the whole gang is after Corey.
Mike, Sam and Fi go undercover as smartly dressed international car thieves. After a few attacks on Felix and his friends they trick him into attacking Corey's car while they and Tony Soto are in it. Soto is furious and plans to kill Felix so Felix and his gang leave time.
In the Burn Notice plot, Michael is investigating who blew up his loft and trying to keep Carla one step behind him. They find a name and a house and Fi goes to investigate. She triggers a fire trap and when Michael goes to find Fi the house is in ruins. When he gets back to the loft Fi is revealed to be alive but her phone was destroyed. Relieved Fi is alive, Michael kisses her.
- Badass Army: Invoked by Team Westen as Johnny and his crew. Discussed in the spy note:There's a reason armies wear uniforms, even though they make them easier to spot. Sometimes, that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And any good operative knows, there's no more effective weapon than fear.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Michael's cover as Johnny.
- Berserk Button: Hurting kids is a big one for Fiona. When describing Tanya and Corey's situation, she speaks with a clear undertone of Tranquil Fury, and she doesn't hesitate to agree to help them and refuses to budge on it.
- Big Brother Instinct: When Corey found Tanya crying in the street, he went after Felix with a baseball bat. Fi actually encourages him and gives him advice on it:Fiona: No explanation necessary. Use a golf club next time; Greater force to a smaller area.
- Big Eater: Corey while helping Maddie clear out her cabinet.
- Irony: Michael pointing out that the "friends" that got Nate out of jail are the same ones that put him in jail in the first place. Lampshaded by Madeline"Sometimes I forget how complicated your life is."