Teaser: Batman and the Outsiders (Black Lightning, Katana, Metamorpho, Geo-Force and Halo) must thwart Kobra's plan of global domination and his army of cultists.
Main Plot: Two years ago, Barry Allen and Batman worked together to save themselves from villains like Gorilla Grodd, Captain Boomerang, and Mirror Master. Two years later, the Rogues (consisting of Heat Wave, Weather Wizard and Captain Cold), Jay Garrick and Kid Flash are depressed over Barry Allen's apparent death when he was pursuing Professor Zoom.
However, after seeing the mysterious ghost of Barry Allen, Batman and the two Flashes use the help of the Cosmic treadmill to travel to the 25th century, where Professor Zoom has taken over as the conqueror.
- The Ace: The Barry Allen Flash.
- And I Must Scream: Professor Zoom captures Barry and places him into a device that will increase his power and empower his regime. The machines force him to run nonstop, and has been in this condition ever since his supposed death quite some time ago.
- Badass Boast: "I'm the Flash. Speed is my game."
- Big Damn Heroes: Jay and Wally free Barry in time to save Batman from Zoom.
- Casting Gag: Zoom is voiced by John Wesley Shipp, who played Barry on the 1990 series.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Batman is easily outmatched by Reverse Flash making it one of the few times he is beaten.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: After luring Zoom into his own trap, the Flash stops to trip him causing Zoom to spiral out of control and collided with the glass walls. Combined with super speed, Zoom sped across and receives further damage.
- It's All My Fault: Both Jay and Wally blamed themselves on Barry's presumed death.
- Manly Tears: Weather Wizard express complete joy upon seeing Flash that he nearly cries.
- True Companions: Batman and the Flash are good friends. After the Flash was gone, Batman decided to protect his fallen friend's city from its criminals.
- Villain Respect: The Rogues expressed fond memories of Flash beating them and their desire to destroy him.Batman: You missed him.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Batman calls out on Kid Flash that it was neither Jay's and his own fault and to stop clinging onto the past.