Basic Trope: An overweight woman is attractive.
- Straight: Alice is a fat woman, although she happens to be very attractive.
- Alice weighs as much as an elephant and drives her mobility scooter to the podium to be crowned Miss Universe.
- Alice is so fat she's the size of a house, but she's so gorgeous she melts the hearts of anyone who sees her regardless of gender or sexuality.
- Downplayed: Alice is a bit chubby, and she also gets a lot of compliments.
- Justified: Real Women Have Curves.
- Inverted: Alice is a skinny woman, and happens to be ugly.
- Gender Inverted: Big Beautiful Man
- Subverted: Alice turns out to be a thin, attractive woman wearing a fat-suit.
- Double Subverted: ...of course, when people find her attractive in it, she decides to gain weight after all.
- Parodied: Alice is extremely obese and the other characters, who consider her very attractive, want to fatten her up even more so they have even more of her to love.
- Zig Zagged: Alice is an overweight and attractive woman, who feels self-conscious about her weight. She loses weight only to find that, not only does she feel no less self-conscious, she also seems to get less interest from other people. When she gets even fatter than she used to be, and learns to love herself no matter how fat, she gets even more interest than ever before thanks.
- Alice is overweight, and is not attractive.
- Alice is at a healthy weight and attractive.
- Enforced: Alice, an overweight writer, and Bob, a Chubby Chaser writer, create a television series starring a very overweight female actor as the fanservice, both out of personal interest and to spread the idea of that, when it comes to fanservice, Bigger Is Better.
Bob: "Now that is one beautiful woman."
- "I may be big, but I'm beautiful, too."
Tom: "She's kinda large, Bob."
Bob: "And that's why I like her."
- Invoked: Alice is thin, but she tries to gain weight to make herself beautiful.
- Exploited: Alice notices that her boyfriend, Bob, is a Chubby Chaser. She gets fat to seduce him even more.
- Defied: An overweight Alice isn't happy with the attention she's getting, so she tries to lose weight.
- Discussed: "Alice sure is looking hot!"
- Conversed: "For some ladies, beauty increases with girth."
- Alice's plumpness is admired by the men to the point where it's the only thing that they define her as a human being.
- The adoration of her weight goes into Alice's head, making her self-absorbed and vain about it.
- Alice's belief that she's only attractive because she's overweight leads her to ignore her doctor's warnings and she ends up in the hospital or worse.
- The chubby chasers admire Alice not just for her fatness; they also love her for her personality.
- After heeding her doctor's advice, Alice decides to exercise in her spare time, so while she may not be as healthy as a thinner person, she'll at least live longer than a fat, lazy slob.
There's more to love over at Big Beautiful Woman.