An online serial novel created by the author Jack Delgado. It's set in the late future, with the world 'subtly' taken over by Jahansson Universal. It's been like this for two hundred years, despite numerous resistances and even a few real blows to the corporation. The story focuses on Dante, a member of an elite order of incredibly deadly assassins/warriors/mercenaries called the Runners. They've been revolutionaries for quite a while, but the order has been decaying, losing their principles and their honor. All except Dante's adopted Runner mom, Aaliyah. She's raised him to be a revolutionary, and he's taken his lessons well, becoming a scion of the order. But it all comes together when Jahansson's soldiers attack him and Aaliyah. Soon Dante embarks on a revolutionary Roaring Rampage of Revenge to topple Jahansson Universal, a war against the world.
- Absurdly Sharp Blade; Dante's chakram Blaze, sharpened to a monomolecular fractal edge.
- Achilles' Heel: Curiously, all runners are susceptible to alternating current. The GIACA can't deal with the energy flow, so they're just as vulnerable as a regular human to electricity.
- Action Girl: Basically every woman in the story. Aaliyah is a famous revolutionary, Ariel is about 18 years old and could rip your head off with a look, and Sarai is one of the few female mercenary captains in existence.
- Action Mom: Aaliyah. She's effectively Dante's mother, raising him off the streets to a life of being a runner. And not twenty years past, she was walking on a jet flying at over 500 miles per hour, about to reach in and rip the pilot out. And before that she was piloting black ops in the Sahara, and before that she was starting a civil war in Russia, and so on and so forth.
- Bewarethe Nice Ones: The entire cast are generally calm, reasonable people who would rather make an enemy a friend than kill him. But God help you if you anger any one of them.
- Mega-Corp: Jahansson Universal.
- One-Man Army: Dante is most certainly one of these. A man capable of topping speeds of 300 miles per hour, strong enough to lift an 20-soldier transport flyer, with a nanotechnological armor that reacts against individual threats within 0.005 of a second, and is proficient with every weapon known to man? Would you want your army to fight this guy?
- Professional Killer: Dante, Aaliyah, Sarai, Dorian and the brothers Corwin. Dante was a mercenary runner and was placed on the Most Wanted List three times, but then he switched to being a revolutionary killer and got placed on the Most Wanted permanently. Aaliyah was a revolutionary fighter almost all her life, and was infamous the world over for her battle prowess and assassination skills.
- Really 700 Years Old: Aaliyah. She's two hundred years old, but she looks like an extremely attractive woman of twenty. Add on the fact that Dante is her son...
- Super Reflexes: Dante can dodge a bullet from a gun placed point-blank against his forehead within half a second.
- Super Speed: Three hundred miles per hour. If that's not super speed, then what is?
- Tranquil Fury: In her rather limited screen time, Aaliyah has shown definite signs of this.
- Unstoppable Rage: Dante ripped a heavily armored, heavily defended, generally unbreakable bunker apart with his bare hands. Because he was he saw one of his captains die in front of him to save his life.