The Anybodies Trilogy by N.E. Bodenote is a series of middle grade novels.
- The Anybodies (2004)
- The Nobodies (2005)
- The Somebodies (2006)
- Changeling Fantasy: Fern's impossibly boring parents are not actually her parents
- Direct Line to the Author: N.E. Bode claims that Fern Bone sat down next to her on the subway and told her story to the then out of luck writer.
- Lemony Narrator: The narrator narrates in a conversational tone and provides us with anecdotes about their awful car, how the first time they heard the Beatles and thought "They'll never last", and how dull Fern's parents are.
- Meaningful Name: N.E. Bode
- Switched at Birth: Fern and Howard.