Allen (Ye Olde E Money): Matt's close friend, who frequently eats while recording gaming sessions and mispronounces words frequently, presumably to annoy Matt. He is a frequent target of Matt's griefing. Not to be confused with Steve, though their voices are very similar.
Steve (shotfullofguns): Matt's brother, known for constantly screaming and losing his mind while playing Call of Duty. Rarely seen outside of The Raging Gamer series.
Normal Difficulty is a comedy channel on YouTube featuring several different series, including The Raging Gamer, Two Guys One Game, Unnecessary Censorship in Video Games, and Gaming with the Stars.
You can check out their channel here.
This channel contains examples of the following tropes:
- Angrish: "I LOVE! The GAYNESS! Give me THE GAYNESS!" It became so popular they've ended every The Raging Gamer episode with the clip of Steve saying this after its original appearance.
- Atomic F-Bomb: Happens often. The most famous one being "BUUUUUUULL! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!"
- Black Comedy Rape: When Allen lost his cool for the second time.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Typically seen in The Raging Gamer and in Allen Loses His Cool. Surprisingly averted when Matt & Allen play Mario Kart.
- Humble Beginnings: They started off with videos of random LittleBigPlanet 2 levels, a still-incomplete campaign playthrough of Dead Space 2, gameplay videos of a recently released Call of Duty: Black Ops map pack, and then some Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Bulletstorm videos before one Killzone 3 video and finally the video that started off a series that gave them a big start, The Raging Gamer. Their first LittleBigPlanet 2 video and their "The Dialogue of Bulletstorm" video are their oldest two videos to have broken the 15,000 views mark (most of their videos barely reached 3,000 or even 1,000), and much of their videos after that broke 35,000, 50,000, 75,000, and even 100,000 and their subscriber base skyrocketed.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Steve the raging gamer. Allen on a few occasions.
- Sound-Effect Bleep: As of Allen Loses His Cool, most F-bombs are bleeped out with meows.