- Magnus grabs Jonas's butt in one scene.
- Jonas acts a bit like a he has a crush on Elias (not Sana's brother), and even ignores his girlfriend, while they are on what was supposed to be a romantic trip with just the two of them.
- Jonas and Isak have some throughout the series, though it is revealed to be genuine on Isak's side in season 1.
- Just like with Elias, Jonas invites Isak on what was supposed to be a romantic cabin-trip with just him and Eva.
- Jonas and Isak have an argument in season three after watching the dancing chicks which sounds like a married couple fighting, with Jonas accusing Isak of having been in a bad mood all day.
- The season two finale reveals that Jonas apparently is wearing Isak's clothes, and it's implied that it's not the first time.
- When you consider the fact that in season 3, Isak and Even, his boyfriend, wear each other clothes quite often, the fact that Jonas borrows Isak´s clothes becomes even more suggestive.
- Jonas jokingly become offended when Isak denies having feelings for him a little too eagerly.
- Magnus calls Even hot and hugs him after meeting him for the first time
- Magnus shows interest in watching Isak and Even have sex, and is disappointed when Isak calls him a turn-off and lists him nr. 3 out of him, Mahdi and Jonas over who he would sleep with.
- Mahdi and Jonas are quite happy to be nr. 1 and 2
- Eva and Vilde have made out on more than one occasion.
Hoyay / Skam