- Kenichi's insistent friendship with Tanimoto is also a bit suspect, especially when he invites himself over to Tanimoto's place for a number of days and "pays" him for it by cooking his meals and cleaning the house like a traditional House Wife. The fact that Tanimoto gave him a raging case of Stupid Sexy Flanders when they first met only makes it more so.
- Upon meeting Tanimoto, Kenichi spends about as much time worrying that he'll steal Miu from him as he does just being utterly floored by his good looks.Kenichi: Oh my god, I can see roses.
- Tanimoto grabs Kenichi's hands while asking him to protect the kids from the theater club. In the following pages Tanimoto is still holding Kenichi's hands in his.
- In Chapter 383 it couldn't be more obvious about the Les Yay between Kisara and Freya.
- All the masters at the Ryouzanpaku keep refering to Kenichi as their "cute disciple". It can be distracting.
- It seems we're slipping into some lesbian Foe Yay with Renka and Rachel. In the arc where all of YOMI attacks the Shinpaku, the first thing Rachel does is strip Renka.
Ho Yay / Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple