- The big happy family at the end.Ricky: Well waddya say we go get thrown out of an Applebee's?
- Susan's motivational speech towards Ricky when they hook up. Overlaps with Moment of Awesome.
- When Ricky thinks he's on fire, and Cal sprints down the track, crying, trying to put out the "invisible flames". Silly, yes, but it is a heartwarming display of their friendship.
- Cal still treating Ricky as his best friend despite taking Ricky's place as Carly's husband and a lead racer on the team (aside from Girard), and despite Ricky outright stating that he hated Cal. Especially notable in that he chose to risk his job to back up Ricky in his race against Girard.
- Ricky's mom immediately letting him and the boys stay with her is kinda sweet.
Heartwarming / Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby