- "Burned Out". Towards the end of the episode, Steven talks about how that even though he loves what he does, it can be tiring and can take up a lot of his time. At first it seems he's talking to the viewer, turns out he's actually talking to his fiance, Alyssa.Steven: Please don't think this is me trying to extract some semblance of sympathy from you. No, this is just a message to you, Alyssa. I'm sorry, and I love you. And thank you for being so supportive throughout this whole thing.
- The group's reaction to winning show of the year at the Streamys. Crosses into Tear Jerker territory when the final shot is of Steven sitting in front of the now empty Source Fed building. It doesn't help that the song playing in the background is "Still Want You" by The Killers singer Brandon Flowers, is the same song that that played at the end of "Sourcefed is cancelled" video.Steven: "If you love what you do, you'll never have to work a day your life." Well, I disagree. No matter how much you love what you do you'll always have to work and you have to work hard. And sometimes, 15 hour days seems like a lot more work than love. But some day, when you're sitting with all the people you care about the most, all those hours you spent working turns into a moment like this.
- At the end of "My dad's new girlfriend.", Parker reunites with Jeremy.
- After they greet him with some questioning and confusion on his choice of clothes, the boys are visibly happy to be reunited with Parker in "We unkilled Parker". Cib is notably the first one to properly welcome him back, by giving him a warm hug.
- After Clayton walks off after filming falls apart during "The good, the bad and the idiot.", James makes a point of following after him to make sure he's okay, hanging out with him at the bar.
- "Tis' the Season 2 Finale" centers around a holiday party with all of the friends and associates of Sugar Pine 7 getting together and having a good time.
- Steven and Clayton have a discussion over what happened in the previous video, with Steven apologizing for making him feel like an idiot, and admitting his fears over running the company, which Clayton counters by reminding Steven that he's not by himself in this regard.
- After some difficulty in getting it started, Steven manages to give the following speech to everyone attending:Steven: Ive had a lot of friends in my life. Humblebrag. And I dont know about you, but, at least for me, those friendships all ended with the same "And we just stopped talking." And I-I think for the longest time I assumed that those friendships ended because... they weren't meant to be, or I guess what it comes down to is that they weren't perfect. But, that's not true, because you all taught me that friendship isnt perfect, that you just refuse to give up on the imperfections of your friends. And thats what it really is. So, thank you, because I dont think there's a person in this room whose shared story is gonna end with "We just stopped talking."