- Big-Lipped Alligator Moment: Somehow, Cib was able to make himself bigger/deformed in "Happy Accident." because of his new brain power.
- Crosses the Line Twice:
- According to "Fired from Rooster Teeth", Jon Risinger "is responsible for every death after 9/11". Keep in mind, this was said shortly after the clip of Jon telling Steven not to point the camera at him.
- Cib more or less says he fucked Littlefoot, Steven's dog, in "Waxing Cib: Good or bad choice? You decide.".
- Similarly, when showing off Cib post-waxing, James announces him as "Sleuth the Rapist", and Cib himself says he looks like a child predator.
- The ending words of "The only thing to fear..."?Steven: Don't fear making content. Fear having children. And if you're Daddy of Five, fear both.
- Basically every scene with Steve's dad in "My dad's new girlfriend."
- Hype Backlash: After the group became part of Rooster Teeth, they've gotten this from some fans of the larger company. Whereas in most cases, the site's comment sections are usually a lot less toxic than the YouTube comment sections for the same videos, videos of SP 7 invert this with their YouTube fanbase loving their content and the RT site fanbase complaining about not understanding what's supposed to be funny about them.
- Nightmare Fuel The Hollywood agent that appears in "I ripped off Geoff Ramsey, and you can too!", on the account that people like that actually exist.
- Squick: "How dare they replace me...?" graces us with the image of Cib, naked in a bathtub, eating from a wet box of Cheez-Its. To make things worse, he is seen dipping some in the bathwater before eating them.
- Unintentionally Unsympathetic: Cib. Becoming an instrument of Poor Communication Kills while believing that his girlfriend had been cheating on him with Parker, who had previously showed little respect for the boundaries of their relationship, would have been tragic and understandable... except he then attempted to pin the blame for the murder on Steve and, later, gaslight the whole crew into believing they killed Parker together... and then abducted Alfredo with plans to kill him too, to leave no witnesses. By the end of the next chapter, he's a Karma Houdini.
YMMV / Sugar Pine 7