- Tom and Harry's growing relationship. They go from manipulating each other to Aw, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other, and it's adorable.
- Similarly, the dynamic between Harry and Moratorium. Moratorium might be a cold and ruthless bastard, but it's made abundantly clear that he genuinely values Harry's well-being as his first and foremost priority to the point that he sacrifices his existence to avoid consuming her personality. Harry also considers him her oldest and closest friend, and she fully maintains her trust in him even after discovering that he is Voldemort's accidental Horcrux inside her.
- Any of the times Harry's friends show how much they care for her. In the third year, it is because of these moments, as well as Lupin's guidance on the nature of friendship, that Harry changes her perspective on them from being mere "alliances" to actual, outright friends.
- Sirius's reaction when Harry returns after Moratorium takes over the Ministry. He hugs her and asks her if she's all right then says she's grounded for life.
Hermione: Harriett Lily-James-whatever-the-hell-your-name-is Potter, you are in so much trouble. [...] Where the hell have you been? No call? No letter? Nothing?! You couldn't have just gave us a message saying you were okay, at the very least? What is wrong with you?! Do you have any idea how worried I was?
- Hermione's reaction to the same incident.
- Draco saying that Hermione's not a girl, she's a young woman. Leads to a minor Love Epiphany for Hermione (and Tom).
- Snape and Harry going from loathing each other to being almost friends after Snape sees Harry's memories of the Dursleys.
Heartwarming / Moratorium