- Crazy Awesome: Harry is made of this.
- She also lampshades how awesome Tom Riddle was to successfully fool the whole school (except Dumbledore) into thinking that Hagrid was the Heir of Slytherin.
- Draco in Leather Pants: The trope namer and Tom Riddle (but not Voldemort).
- Fridge Brilliance: Tom re-piecing his soul together from the Horcruxes perfectly parallels how he is slowly regaining his humanity. One can even identity specific fragments of that humanity - morality, sanity, and eventually love.
- Magnificent Bitch: Harry. She convinces the Sorting Hat to put her in Gryffindor just so no one will suspect anything odd, gets (almost) the entire school thinking she's a good girl while she's secretly plotting to take over the space Voldemort's fall left in the Wizarding world, and in her spare time she uses the Chamber of Secrets to sneak all over the castle with the twins to play pranks on unsuspecting people.
- While she does lighten up a bit on this following her Character Development in chapter 3, Moratorium picks up where she left off and then some.
YMMV / Moratorium