In Pet Detective, why are the Dolphins wearing their AFC Championship Ring?
Beyond just Rule of Funny
Don Shula is wearing his while mailing letters, which is odd in and of itself. It's even more odd when you remember Don Shula has won 2 Super Bowls, and he probably wouldn't wear an AFC ring around at all. One of the players was also wearing his while *running.*
- On a related note, given the lost stone which started the whole investigation, presumably Einhorn was wearing the ring while kidnapping Snowflake.
- To answer both the above points: It may not be a Superbowl ring, but its still a marker of being the best team in the AFC for that season. Yeah, losing the Big Game sucks, so it may sour the attitude toward the AFC championship accomplishment a bit, but its still an accomplishment worthy of praise. As for previous SB winners wearing their rings: Odds are, they rotated what rings they wore and Ace snooped at their rings during those rotations. And for Finkle wearing his ring in the tank, its worth remembering that ring represents the greatest accomplishment of his pro career, especially because he never got a chance at redemption. The only other time we see him wearing it is when he confronts Dan at the start of the climax, so he probably wore it as a reminder of how the Dolphins screwed him(as well as Dan Marino, even if it was false), justifying his revenge. Its worth remembering that Finkle was an elite kicker who could kick a perfect kickoff even in high heels despite having been off the field for years, so that choke cut deeper than the movie lets on because he wasnt signed after he was cut(honestly the biggest HS of the film).
In Pet Detective, would the way you hold a football really determine which way it flies when you kick it?
- Actually, yes. Kicking off the laces of a football interferes with the direction in which the ball flies. Kicking off the back also ensures it goes farther and higher than if the kicker hit the other side.
In When Nature Calls, when did Ace do the Chief's daughter?
When she offers herself to him, he turns her down, and she gets dressed. Later, he's seen masturbating furiously
, clearly frustrated. Yet at the end of the film, Ace pleads guilty to taking her virginity. What gives? Did they delete the scene
to get the PG-13 rating or what?
- It was left as implied, simply to allow the ending to hook-in. Just a gag.
- But it wasn't implied. In fact, the opposite was implied.
- Maybe he met up with her again after finding the raven feather in the bat cave.
In Pet Detective, how did nobody (Specifically the Police directly behind Einhorn) notice Einhorn's penis?
- The Mass "Oh, Crap!" reaction from all the policemen (and the dolphin) implies that Einhorn Really Gets Around. And yet, did none of the cops get to third base with her to find out the truth?
- She probably either only kissed them or got to third base with them, but didn't let them "return the favor". And when Roger Podacter found out, she killed him to keep him from outing her.
- Adding to that, did Podacter ever learn that Einhorn is really Finkle? And was Einhorn gonna kill him anyway?
- Podactor probably never realized it was Finkle and Einhorn killed him anyway. The only way that he'd know it was Finkle is if she said something that gave off a red flag in addition to him finding "Captain Winkie."
Why was Einhorn/Finkle dating Podactor?
- Likely for intel, so she could kidnap Snowflake and Dan Marino.
How long has Einhorn/Finkle been working in the police?
her interactions with Ace, it seems like they've already known each other for years.
Why did Mr. Camp have a championship NFL ring?
He looks a little too old and small to be in the Miami Dolphins in the mid-80s.
- Camp owned the Dolphins stadium, making him at least somewhat part of their organization.