- The chorus of "Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity." I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING SOMEONE ELSE! / He knows you're fucking someone else!
- The audience chants of "You suck! You suck!" and Peter's insults towards them on Origin of the Feces.
- The band's first DVD, After Dark. The feature itself is funny enough, with all the band's videos up to "Everything Dies" alongside footage of Josh Silver's ass, drunken interactions with Pantera, and a Deliverance-esque banjo track accompanying every Johnny Kelly segment. However, the band's commentary track takes it up to eleven. The band ruthlessly mock everything, with in-jokes and lyrical parodies aplenty. Listen for Kenny Hickey's repeated snickers of "Jackass!" whenever he shows up onscreen, Peter modifying the chorus of "Christian Woman" so it's about Kenny's wife, and constant mockery of band buttmonkey Johnny's appearance in his debut in the video for same.
- Josh's hair from 1991-93. Dubbed "broccoli" by the rest of the band.
- On the back of the Bloody Kisses CD:DON'T MISTAKE LACK OF TALENT FOR GENIUS.
- The slogan on the liner notes for October Rust:"FUNCTIONLESS ART IS SIMPLY TOLERATED VANDALISM.WE ARE THE VANDALS".
- The "thanks" sections in the album liner notes were usually pretty funny, particularly from The Origin of the Feces:"Type O Negative would like to deeply apologise to the following for being unfortunate enough to be involved with us in one way or another."
- Type O Negative's songs, rather than being composed, were all listed as "Decomposed by Peter Steele."
- "KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE!"
- "THEN WE'LL BE FREE!"
- The title of their official "Best of" - album: The Least Worst of.
- When performing live at Rock Am Ring 2007, Josh's keyboard shorted out before his big solo in the middle of "Christian Woman". What did he do? WHISTLE the solo into his microphone. Peter's reaction showed he found it Actually Pretty Funny.
- The music video for "I Don't Wanna Be Me" which features a man dancing to the song while dressing up as various popstars (including Michael Jackson and Britney Spears) and eventually dresses up like Peter Steele until he realises he's trapped inside a TV and tries to get out. The video ends with the TV shutting off and Peter himself sighing and shaking his head.
Funny / Type O Negative