- Pretty much all five or so of Beetle's scenes. Particularly his first scene, where about half his lines are ad-libbed by his voice actor Gilbert Gottfried.Beetle: Hiya, toots! Beetle's the name, and razzmatazz is my game! Nice to meet ya, how's it goin', is everythin' okay?
- Another good one is:Beetle: [in the freezing snow, to his lackeys] Now, let's get outta here before we're statistics!
- One of Jaquimo's first lines: "I love ze sound of my own voice. Mwah!"
- When Grundel is sulking, dipping his fingers in the water, his brothers inform him that Thumbelina's escaped and taunt him for his failure & he throws them out before storming out of the pond.Mozo: Hey, bro...
Grundel: Go away!
Mozo: Pond Doc has said Thumbelina give you the slip, and is gonna marry a fairy prince.
Grundel: [stands up] What fairy prince?
Mozo: Ho ho ho! You'll not be able to show your ugly face on the stage no more.
Gringo: Everybody laugh at you!
Grundel: Nobody laugh! [Mozo and Gringo laugh] I said NOBODY laughs! [they laugh even harder] I go get Thumbelina and bring her back! [Mozo & Gringo laugh uncontrollably, and an enraged Grundel throws them up in the air] I marry her!
[Grundel storms off, leaving Mozo and Gringo laughing their heads off]
- During the "On The Road Number" The method Mrs. Toad gets Thumbelina to help her sing; by stepping on her foot!.Mrs. Toad: Now, I make her sing!
[steps on Thumbelina's foot]
Mrs. Toad: Bueno! Bueno! You got it!
- "Marry the Mole" pretty much in its entirety, due to its sheer So Bad, It's Good quality.
Funny / Thumbelina (1994)