- Drummer treats Lee's talk as gibberish as if he was talking in a foreign language. Barney admits that he has trouble understanding Lee sometimes.Christmas: Look who's talking!
- Practically every single scene with Antonio Banderas is this - especially when he propositions Luna...during the climax:Galgo: Your name is Luna, right? Luna means, uh, moon. Hypnotic, mysterious, much like yourself. Would you like to hold...my gun?
Barney: You're gonna want to get out of that seat, Christmas is coming.
- And this scene. God, this scene.Galgo: (marching, Seville's Holy Week-style) "Soy el nooooovio de la muerteeeee..." (stops marching) "I'm bridegroom of Death". Those are the lyrics of a Spanish Legion song we use to sing when we were in a mission in Croatia. (cuts to bombastic war anecdotes)(Working on the plane's engine, Barney looks completely uninterested)
- When the other Expendables show up and insist on going along with Barney and Galgo:
Galgo: But it's June?
Barney: Galgo, get the hell out!
Toll Road: [checking his watch] It's gonna be a long-ass flight, fellas.
- Don't forget...Galgo: Who the hell are you?
Trench: I'm the guy who just saved your ass.
Galgo: ¡Ay! (nervously mumbling) Me cago en mis muelas, casi me confundo y le pego un tiro a quien no se lo tengo que pegar. note(Trench looks freaked out)
- When Galgo is turned down at first for Ross' new team.Galgo: I needed a job! All I wanted to do is kill people! And I do that very well! Goddammit!
- The rest of the Expendables are on the flight to the Final Battle, with Galgo chattering away.
- And this scene. God, this scene.
- Drummer links up with Trench and Yang to provide support.Drummer: This is it? This is your evac team?
Trench: Short notice.
Drummer: [looking at Yang] Yeah, very short.
- When Trench comes to rescue the rest of the team:Trench: Good Morning! LET'S GET TO DA CHOPPAH!
- Barney also gets a brilliant reference when he finishes off Conrad:Conrad: What about the Hague, eh?
Barney: (shoots him in the head) I am the Hague.
- Barney making an (un?)intentional Golgo 13 reference when he mispronounces Galgo's name.Galgo: Golgo sounds like a Parisian hooker.
Funny / The Expendables 3