- Some of Nadia's deaths, particularly early on, are quite funny due to how sudden they are.
- In particular, the part in Episode 2 where she somehow falls down the stairs and dies 4 times in 3 minutes.
- Nadia's entire interaction with the woman in the jewellers' shop is sublime.Nadia: You know that condition where you can't remember people's faces.Woman: Facial aphasia?Nadia: Yes. I have that, but with names.Woman: Oh, come on. You're fucking with me. I mean, people really like to fuck with me, so just...Nadia: No, no, no, it's a real condition.Woman: Mmm, what's that called?Nadia: It's, uh, it's called...name aphasia. Yes, it's a very serious condition. You can google it after I leave.
- Hey, bartendress? Hello, yeah. More drunk, please.
- Almost the entire bar scene in Reflections qualifies. It has several serious, heartfelt moments, but it also has Alan finding out Nadia also had sex with Mike:Alan: This is not about my first death; this is probably because you were fucking that Irish, that Irish fucking gingerbread, fisherman-looking motherfucker!
- And super-drunk Alan making a pass at Nadia:Nadia: Oh. (Beat) Looks like someone just threw a gauntlet right into my puss-puss Lets have at it!
- Almost the entire bar scene in Reflections qualifies. It has several serious, heartfelt moments, but it also has Alan finding out Nadia also had sex with Mike:
- Watching Nadia becoming increasingly unhinged over the course of many death loops (at least early in the series). Especially Maxine's baffled reactions.
- In one loop, Nadia meets up with John and waves to his daughter Lucy through the cafe window. Lucy flips her off. Doubles as a Heartwarming moment.Nadia: Your kid just flipped me off! She's perfect!
- After Nadia and Alan discover they both have a deathly allergy to bees in the subway, Nadia says "Oh so I guess we run into a bunch of fuckin' honeybees now". Cue a Gilligan Cut to people running out of a subway entrance while a loud buzzing noise is heard. Then cut to the bathroom mirrors.
- Natasha announces Season 2 in The only way possible.
Funny / Russian Doll