- Harsh as it is, Bills walking in on Mary Lou and Buddy holds some dark mirth.Mary Lou: Be cool, Billy, we werent doin anything.
- Bill then runs into the principal, who comments negatively on the music: "This rock and roll will never last."
- Josh's theatrical exhibition of his homemade radio, complete with Mad Scientist affectation, only for the potato-powered device to emit a single spark.
- Kelly's buoyant self-aggrandisement. Most notably her first scene, where she does a brief Flamenco impression while describing her prom dress, and says it will look "Sss!" hot.
- The Hypocritical Humor of Monica complaining about her lack of prom dates, only to offhandedly tell a guy who was clearly about to ask her out not to interrupt their conversation.
- Josh and Kelly's flirtatious banter.Kelly: Let me in, Josh.
Josh: I'll have to frisk you for weapons.
Kelly: *brief look of mild disdain*
- Josh's genial, outrageously lewd quips.
- Mary Lou's mocking "confession", in a Crosses the Line Twice way.
Funny / Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II