For things for the original Goat Simulator, go here.
Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies here and all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned.
- The Disguise Glasses, a pair of Groucho Marx glasses that change your bleats into generic NPC dialog. And the banal nature of some of the lines make the disguise seem even thinner.Pilgor: Howdy, partner. Yay, capitalism. Pizza is my favorite pizza topping. Have you seen that goat roaming around?
- Tall Goat makes a return, and there's a bunch of them in the zoo. If you equip Tall Goat and bleat, you'll find that unlike in the last game, your bleats have changed to realistic giraffe calls... but the other giraffes will bleat back with goat noises.
- Sitting still in the Yoga house has the instructor rambling about the philosophical difference between humans and goats. It lasts for five minutes. And if you move, the instructor will get annoyed and it has to start all over.
- If you haven't done anything wrong in a while, people may randomly go up to you and pick you up and hug you out of nowhere. Doubles as a Heartwarming Moment.
- There's a creature that's Always Chaotic Evil, a lab experiment gone wrong, automatically hostile to any living thing it comes across including its own kind, and easily converts any other living thing into more copies of itself. And it's a giant banana with googly eyes.