- Wedeck, Mark's boss, has a vision of himself...on the toilet. Even worse, when the Blackout occurred, he was also on the toilet...and when he came out, he saw a coworker drowning in a urinal, so he had to give him mouth-to-mouth. Courtney B. Vance manages to tell all this in the most hilarious way ever. See it here.
- It seemed they were going to forget Stan's flashforward in the finale, until he jumped into a room for cover and found himself in the bathroom. The expression on Stan's face made it especially amusing. He then proceeds to hide in a stall, wait for the shooter to enter, kicks the stall door open, and shoots his opponent down.
- Demetri's encounter with at least until six months from now an unemployed stoner probably qualifies as well. "It's OK, I know what a bong is."
- The Running Gag in "Revelation Zero" of Simon repeatedly attempting to give Janis the slip...and failing.
- The FBI agent in "Queen Sacrifice" who does not have porn on his computer at work.
- Simon hitting on Janis.
- Half the stuff Gabriel says. "Lloyd and Olivia sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I..."
- "I hate pickles! I hate lettuce! I hate onions!...I like tomatoes."
- I have a HUGE hippocampus, FYI.
- "I'm gay." "I will make you gayer."
- "The whole penis thing, is kind of a problem for me... because I don't like them." "You're gay?" "I'm super gay."
- How could we get this far without "BECAUSE I WAS LOADED, OK?!"
- On the radio: "It's the day before the flashforward, and once again everyone's asking: 'What did you see?' So I'll tell you exactly what I saw. I was, and will be, enjoying...enjoying atomic wings at Wing-a-Ding-Ding off Tujunga!"
- The scene where Stanford tells Mark exactly what was going on in his flash forward. Both Courtney B. Vance and Joseph Fiennes look like they could barely get through the scene without laughing.
Funny / FlashForward (2009)