- Baylin sniffs a corpse's foot to get clues about the Monster of the Week.Flash: What's he got? Toe jam?
- Zarkov in general is a major Butt-Monkey.Flash: As long as we're trying for the impossible, let's find him a girlfriend.
- Flash refusing to let Baylin out of his sight because "I don't want another incident like with Mr. Mailman." Baylin's response? "Nonmilitary personnel should not wear uniforms."
- In the season finale, Dale escapes some FBI agents by driving Zarkov's RV to Mongo. Later, when Zarkov finds out about the agents finding his base, he worries that they'll "break into my lab, dismantle my Sentinel, get my RV..." In response to the last one, Dale assures Zarkov that the RV should be fine. A few lines later, Zarkov finally realizes he should ask why Dale's so certain about the RV being safe.
- In one episode, Flash and Dale are both captured by an agent who proceeds to inject them with a truth serum to make them talk about Mongo. Cue the bemused agent watching as Flash and Dale take advantage of the situation to argue more about their relationship issues, complete with Dale blurting out that Flash is the best kisser she ever met and then demanding that he tell her which was the better kisser — herself or Aura. At one point, the agent tries to get them back on task with Flash telling him, "Make her stop asking me personal questions!"
- After a return from a particularly rough trip to Mongo, Flash says that he wants a hot dog. When Baylin asks what that is, he says, "You know what? No one really knows."
- Baylin discovers chocolate. She likes it. A lot. At one point, she is able to bribe someone on Mongo by giving him some to eat and then paying him off with a bag of chocolate eggs.
Funny / Flash Gordon (2007)