- During a performance of "Out in the Street" on his Live in Hyde Park DVD, Springsteen climbs down to interact with the audience, very enthusiastically, then climbs back up the stairs to the stage, only to arrive back too late and miss his cue. At the end, he acts completely worn out and protests "Are you fucking nuts!? Somebody get me a fucking elevator. Get me an elevator! I'm fuckin' sixty!"
- On the same DVD, during the rendition of "Lonesome Day", a drumstick flies out of Max Weinberg's hand into the air, then comes back down and bounces off his head. It has to be seen to be believed. He picks up another stick and keeps going quite impressively.
- In January 2014, Springsteen and Jimmy Fallon performed a parody of "Born to Run" on Late Night with the lyrics altered to describe the Fort Lee traffic jam scandal.
- In 2013, Springsteen and Fallon performed a cover of Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" on The Tonight Show with Fallon singing in the style of Neil Young, and Springsteen dressed as he appeared on the cover of Born to Run. Later in that episode they did pretty much the same thing for LMFAO's "I'm Sexy and I Know It"
- Springsteen on Broadway has many amusing moments, notably Springsteens admission that hed written many songs about car racers when he couldnt even drive, but in particular his comment that nobody came to see him perform in New Jersey, no matter how hard he worked, because there was no Jersey Shore or any other glamour attached to New Jersey back then, because:Springsteen: I invented that.
Funny / Bruce Springsteen