- Fridge Horror:
- If one takes into account the Jackal's backstory, his attack on Kathy suddenly has a whole different aspect to it.
- The actions of the ending free all of the trapped spirits, including the Hammer, the Jackal and the Juggernaut.
- This could still lead to a Earn Your Happy Ending though: Since the spirits were damn pissed at the fact that they were trapped in that basement, but when they are freed, there's a possibility they're going to probably find peace now.
- Or it is possible that all the ghosts will go back to where they haunted before their capture, which in general are places most people avoid.
- Arthur and his family are going to have a hell of a time explaining all the dead bodies to the police...
- Not especially. The mechanisms involved are all quite complex, and Arthur's family only just inherited the place. This is before considerations like Cyrus' estate evaluating the home before its bestowal on Arthur, finding an identifiable piece of Cyrus, or the possibility of Dennis leaving behind exculpatory evidence.
Fridge / Thir13en Ghosts