- So why do the Rangers not bother to hide their identities as Rangers? Well they're a rescue team first and a ranger team second and trust is the biggest part of a rescue operation, knowing their identities, especially when they are taking on the mantle of a legendary superhero team, makes it that much easier to trust them and know that they're going to be alright.
- The reason why the cyborg rangers is frowned upon (other than the inevitable malfunction) is because they are all about battle first and rescue second. Captain Mitchell wanted a rescue squad rather than a fighting force because of the harm that monster battles will cause so they want to make sure that civilians are not hurt in the first place. And if that wasn't the case, Captain Mitchell would have hired combat soldier or mercenaries, not a firefighter, a stunt pilot, etc.
- In "Time For Lightspeed", we see that Chad has gotten a job as a life guard. A first, I thought this was kind of random but then remembered that Chad had a mermaid love interest in the season. Him taking a job that puts him near the sea would help reconnecting with her.
The Cyborg Rangers are either missnamed or Human Resources, and after their episode they are decommissioned.
- Maybe "Cyborg Rangers" just sounds better than "Android Rangers" or "Robot Rangers".
- Especially since they already used "Robot Rangers" in Turbo.
- The demons' Kryptonite Factor is water. And their sacred ground upon which they must rebuild their palace to regain their full power... is close enough to a large body of water that you'd name the city you put there "Mariner Bay." You'd think their home would be deep in the desert.
- It could be for a number of reasons. Maybe one of their priests died there, or maybe it was there before the continents separated.
- Maybe the sea level was way lower back than?