In a movie theater, two teenaged girls are watching a film, when a creepy man right next to them decides to tell them a story about a man named Alex who bought a house on "3 Blood Street" (it's pronounced "bluud".) from a shady contractor, and this house seems to drip blood on Alex.
The Tropes That Drip Blood on Alex:
- Dead All Along: Alex finds his own corpse in the attic.
- Evil Laugh: Alex shows some serious Genre Blindness when he signs the contract to buy the house.
- Gainax Ending: Alex was Dead All Along, but the theater presents a trailer for a film that posits the exact same premise as the story the creepy man told... But then the two teenagers look at the creepy man again and he's suddenly a skeleton.
- I Don't Like the Sound of That Place: Blood Street. Fortunately it's not pronounced that way.
- The Little Shop That Wasn't There Yesterday: The place where the contractor sold Alex the house is decrepit and broken down when they visit it again.
- Shout-Out: The short derives its name from the film The House That Dripped Blood.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: The fate of Alex's friends, Thomas and Bobby, are never explained after Alex finds his own dead body in the attic.