Swearnet: The Movie (titled as Swearnet) is a 2014 Canadian comedy film directed by Warren P. Sonoda, written, produced by and starring Mike Smith, John Paul Tremblay, and Robb Wells, stars of the Canadian television series Trailer Park Boys. In the film, Smith, Tremblay, and Wells appear as fictionalized versions of themselves, who embark on creating a fully uncensored internet network.The Guinness World Records website lists the film as holding the record for the most uses of the word "fuck" in a film, with a total of 935 of them.
Contains examples of:
- Adam Westing: Pretty much every actor from Trailer Park Boys, as well as anyone who appeared on Trailer Park Boys such as Sebastien Bach. Also, Tom Green and Carrot Top.
- Celebrity Paradox: The beginning of the film establishes Trailer Park Boys as the fictional Mockumentary it is in real life, and the main characters as the actors from the show, again like real life. This all gets turned on its head during The Stinger; when Mike Smith, John Paul Tremblay, and Robb Wells somehow have a meeting with Bubbles, Julian, and Ricky and sign a contract for Season 8 of the show.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Holds the film Guinness World Record for it, in fact.
- Exact Words: Robb tells Julie "I haven't called Mike, Mike hasn't called me". He doesn't point out that JP called him with Mike on the line
- Henpecked Husband: Robb
- Jerkass: Smith
- Last-Name Basis: Only Julie calls Mike Smith by his first name
- Start My Own: The plot kicks off with the boys getting fed up and starting their own network
- Tsundere: Julie