ABNKKBSNPLAko?! (pronounced "Aba, nakakabasa na pala ako?!", roughly translating to "Wow, I can actually read now?!" in English) is a 2014 Filipino movie. It's The Film of the Book for Bob Ong's 2001 novel of the same name.
ABNKKBSNPLAko?! provides examples of:
- 20 Minutes into the Past: The film is largely set in the '80s to '90s.
- Coming-of-Age Story: We follow the main character through childhood and adolescence.
- Gay Best Friend: Gender-Inverted Trope. Portia is a lesbian and one of Bob's two best friends.
- No Name Given: Andi Eigenmann as the Love Interest, simply known as "special someone." A source material-inspired element.
- Token Minority: Portia, who is a lesbian.