The first story starts with the worlds of many Western Animation shows, (the author implies that many other worlds of different mediums are involved, as well) all gradually merging together for some reason. Characters including those from Phineas and Ferb, Ed, Edd n Eddy, The Fairly Oddparents, and others (including some the author made himself). They ultimately discover that bad guys from various shows have teamed up to trap many of the good guys within their respective subconsciousness's.
The second one, entitled: Dealing With Disease Is Not Easy, involves a strange disease which ultimately turns the person who contracted it into a Yoshi infecting the multi universe. After everyone learns that it is located in the Mushroom Kingdom, they set out to find it...but things may not be what they seem...
The third story, Things Best Left Untouched, involves Fanboy and Chum Chum inadvertently pulling evil counterparts of themselves from a parallel dimension via one of Phineas and Ferb's contraptions. The two duos must get back to the normal dimension and stop them before the evil duo does something nasty.
The fourth one, The LegEDdary, involves the three Ed boys discovering Lugia's head in Eddy's room, eventually discovering that people are strangely being broken into pieces and being scattered hither and yon across the Multi Dimension. As the Eds and Jimmy Neutron try to find the parts of their friends, they discover just WHY these events are occuring.
Yeah, these stories are odd...
This fanfic provides examples of:
- Animorphism: Upon entering the world of the author's OCs, the human characters become Funny Animals. Everyone in the real world also become Pokemon as well.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Poof hid in Timmy's pocket during most of the action, and was still there when everyone was locked up in a closet.
- Convection Schmonvection: The crew outruns a lava flow, crosses over a lava pool, and fights the bad guys over a large furnace without much injury. Though it does takes its toll on a fish character at one point.
- Darkest Hour: At one point, only Perry The Platypus and Chum Chum are the only ones who haven't been assmilated by the bad guys.
- Let's Split Up, Gang: In the factory.
- Lotus-Eater Machine: Basically what the bad guys' plan on trapping everyone in.
- Soft Water: When the crew lands in a pool of water after falling for what was implied to be a very long time.
- The Fourth Wall Will Not Protect You: Not even the author and everyone else in the real world is safe from the bad guys' plans.
- Taken for Granite: Everyone becomes statues thanks to a bad guy stealing Cosmo's wand.
- Who Writes This Crap?!: Most of the time via Eddy, who sometimes gets in fights with the author during the story.