A Trilogy Without Save Files to Abuse is the third and final part of a three part fanfic trilogy that started with A Dovahkiin Without Dragon Souls To Spend and continued in Sole Survivor Without A Radioactive Wasteland To Wander.
The story leaves off where the previous one ended, with Danny continuing his hunt for the Slaughterhouse Nine and Taylors quest to be a proper Hero.
Unmarked spoilers below
A Trilogy Without Save Files to Abuse contains the following tropes:
- 24-Hour Armor
- Bag of Holding
- Critical Encumbrance Failure
- Critical Existence Failure
- Evil Doppelgänger: Taylor has one running around in the form of Scales, an Argonian.
- Guys Smash, Girls Shoot: An inversion due to the nature of their powers. While Taylor can shoot and Danny can certainly smash, their preferred modes of dishing out pain are swords for the Dovahkiin and guns for the Sole Survivor.
- Happiness in Mind Control: Both Panacea and Cherish are victims of this to each other at the same time.
- Healing Potion
- Hyperactive Metabolism
- Item Crafting
- Just Add Water
- Kleptomaniac Hero
- Lethal Joke Character: Flatout might seem useless but he's probably the most dangerous Cape in Lakeview Peaks, scarier then even Sir Gobbles or Taylor. Concept is a lesser example of this trope.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: What Taylor develops and is known for in her new, Heroic identity.
- One Size Fits All
- The Power of Friendship
- Power-Up Food: As expected of characters who run off video game logic. Besides the two main characters, we also have Sir Gobbles whose entire gimmick is this to a greater degree then either Taylor or Danny.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits
- Scarf of Asskicking