A Persona 4 Fan Fiction written by zero-damage, recounting the events of the game, starting in May, (mostly) from Kanji Tatsumi's point of view. While the general plot of the game is covered, the story primarily focuses on his interactions and slowly-fledging friendship with (and crush on) a certain Detective Prince. The Fic remains relatively in compliance with the game's canon (with a brief addition during the culture festival) until a significant divergence during the events of December.
This work contains examples of:
- Cannot Spit It Out: Kanji, duh. He manages to confess on Christmas Eve.
- Never My Fault: Naoto is guilty of this, but does get better about it.
- No Social Skills: Both Kanji and Naoto run into this problem a lot, Kanji becauses he tends to resort to threats and violence when things aren't going his way socially, and Naoto because she never lets her hair down and has trouble relating to people her age.
- Odd Couple: Kanji Tatsumi and Naoto Shirogane.
- Reality Ensues: Two people with clashing personalities and No Social Skills get together? There are a lot of issues that come up, although they do their best to work through them.
- Stalker with a Crush: Relatively mild case with Kanji.
- True Love Is Exceptional: Discussed, with Naoto reflecting that while Souji is the one with all the qualities that are supposed to attract her, it's Book Dumb Delinquent Kanji she's in love with.
- The Un Reveal: Yukiko accidentally lets it slip that Kanji and Naoto are together... which everyone concerned had already figured out except Teddie.