A School-Live! fanfic written by Lafuan Qifays, it follows the adventures of the protagonist, Kiriha Yuuta as the story shows his life beginning from when the day 'it' happened to eventually meet the main girls at Megurigaoka High School. His actions with them ended up changing several things from the manga and anime, though no one knows for better or worse.
Tropes found in the works:
- Above the Influence: Averted. Yuuta gave in to temptation from Yuki (both under the influence of Viagra given to Yuki by Yuuta's father).
- Absurdly Youthful Parents: The Kiriha household tends to get married very early as revealed by Yuuta's father, Kenji. Both Yuuta and Yuki get to be ones as well though with a little "push" from Kenji (see Above the Influence)
- Accidental Pervert: Yuuta, occasionally saying things that caused the girls to get red on the face and seeing them naked.
- Action Dad: Kenji, Yuuta's dad and his dad, Tomoki.
- Action Girl: Kurumi, as in canon. Also Miki (thanks to her being taught in swordsmanship by Yuuta) and the girls of the Melee Club.
- A Fate Worse Than Death: Being turned into an undead, which trapped a person's soul in their body.
- Affably Evil: Yuuta's father, Kenji.
- Affectionate Gesture to the Head: Done frequently by Yuuta to Yuki.
- Affectionate Nickname: Mii-kun for Miki and Yuu-kun for Yuuta, both given by Yuki.
- Beta Couple: Shuuya and Yuuri in the sequel.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: The third-year guys, Sakaki, Yuuta, and Shuuya respectively. Also, their respective little sisters, Maki, Ruiko, and Ryuuko.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Again, Kenji.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: The story is basically the events of School-Live! with the addition of the OC.
- Forgotten First Meeting: Yuki and Yuuta, when they were very young.
- Happily Married: Yuuta's parents and grandparents were hinted to be this. Also, Yuuta and Yuki in the sequel.
- Running Gag: Yuuta waking up and immediately being hit or in embarrassing situations.
- Strong Family Resemblance: Yuuta, who looks exactly like his father, Kenji, who himself look similar to his dad, Tomoki.
- Theme Naming: Yuuta's aunts and Kenji's sisters, named Ai, Koi, Suki and Kazoku, names meaning the word 'love'.