MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake is an obsessive fan of the film version of The Lord of the Rings. She falls into the story and becomes "the most desirable lady ever" and the Tenth Walker in Frodo's company.
MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake provides examples of:
- "Groundhog Day" Loop: The Lord of the Rings is stuck in a loop. It is a "bizarre curse" where "time kept reverting itself and would continue to do so", with Frodo and company repeating the quest, each time with a new Tenth Walker.
- Lightning Can Do Anything: Lightning can make a Television Portal.
- Lust Object: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake is an obsessive fan of The Lord of the Rings because she lusts for one of the characters. The mystery is who. This fan was kissing her television when it became a Television Portal and brought her into the story. She is happy for the chance to meet her Lust Object.
- Otaku: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake likes The Lord of the Rings so much that she often watches the movies and reads the books, for which she "missed over fifty school days" and came before "different psychiatrists".
- Overly Long Name: For MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake, the story always uses her full name. There is no shorter form of her name, but there is copy and paste.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake uses each power once and then forgets it. Some of these are Eye Beams, Super Strength and Super Speed.
- Parody Sue: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake has "impossible features and skills". Legolas and Boromir grumble about her, before her "curse" forces them to like her.
- Protagonist Title: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake
- Sailor Earth: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake is yet another Tenth Walker.
- Television Portal: MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake kissed a television during a lightning storm; she falls through into The Lord of the Rings.
- Unwanted Harem: Several characters declare love to MagnoliaCinderellaCupcake, but she rejects everyone except her one Lust Object.