There is a plot floating around in there somewhere, mostly about how she gets put into a band to compete in The X Factor. There's also a time machine that has been built and they are trying to go back in time and fix something (but just end up ruining it by shooting Churchill). Most of the time however, the plot is held up so the story can go into personal tracts.
- Anti-Climax: Everything that is set up is resolved quickly and easily. There is no such thing as climax in this story at all.
- Author Appeal: The X-Factor and World War II? Why not?
- Author Filibuster: The author does not like Serbians, so every once in a while she writes into the story something about Serbians being evil or some such diatribe.
- She also doesn't seem to like Brits very much.
- Chekhov's Gun: Remember that lion that was released into the audience? It sneaks onto the plane.
- Conflict Ball: Given to Michael Bublé so that Crystal can argue with him and assert that she is right. Crystal often calls him racist, which is ironic seeing as Crystal herself is the most racist character in the entire story.
- Disney Death: Matt and Fritz die in one chapter. Crystal brings them back.
- HeelFace Turn: Fritz is a Nazi. He gets to join the group on their adventures anyway.
- Godwin's Law of Time Travel: Inverted as the main characters go back in time on purpose to help the Nazis win World War Two, after deciding that Britain deserves to be bombed for bombing Dresden (or, as the fanfic calls it, 'Dresdents').
- They do this by shooting Churchill and the Queen.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: The main characters reaction when London starts getting bombed.
- Boris Johnson, the mayor of London, leaves on a plane when this happens.
- Suddenly Ethnicity: Crystal reveals herself to be Croatian in chapter six.