But let me explain!
Wizard Mina is (or rather, would be) a lighthearted fantasy series. It stars Wilhelmina, a young girl living in "medieval Europe". On a trip to visit the king, her father, a wizard and close personal friend of Count Friedrich, disappears. Unwilling to accept his death, Mina takes his spellbook, grabs the Count's daughter Ruth (and his son, Elfric) and steals away into the night. Bumbling knights, spoiled princes, crazy prophets, and Girls' Love ensue.
This silliness provides examples of:
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Elfric... at first.
- Blue Blood: The Count and his family, for a start.
- Deadpan Snarker: Elfric
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Wilhelmina's father and Count Friedrich (a rare case where both are married)
- Lord Error-Prone: The knights Friedrich sends after the kids, Aesop and Grimm.
- Mad Oracle: The king's lover is one of these, but not a Waif Prophet.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: Mina dresses as a boy to keep from being noticed and for practicality.
- Tagalong Kid: Elfric
- Those Two Guys: Aesop and Grimm