House of the Gods is a graphic novel planned for Late 2012/Early 2013, written by Lisbeth Bargeld (troper name: mellochan42 ). It centers around Erin Seomun, an aspiring writer. She moves in with One-Eye and Loki, to save money. She soon learns that they're Norse gods, and they aren't the only ones near her. And Ragnarok is coming...
House of the Gods provides examples of:
- Bi the Way: Loki, stated in the beginning.
- Downer Ending: Ragnarok is never actually shown, but Balder dies, Loki is trapped with Jormungand, Hod is also killed, and a host of other bad stuff happens to the gods. Also, Erin kills herself from the shock of it all.
- Driven to Suicide: Erin, at the end.
- Everyone Is Bi: All the gods, anyway.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Loki and One-eye.
- Mistaken for Gay: Loki and One-eye. Even by somebody that lived with them for six months.
- Oh, Crap!: When Skoll appears, this is One-eye and Loki's reaction.
- Savage Wolves: Fenris, Skoll, Hati, Geri, and Freki are all huge scary wolves.
- Took a Level in Badass: Erin, in the Jormungand arc.
- The Trickster: Loki. Duh.
- Tsundere: Freyja, in her first appearances.