Genius Brands International is an entertainment company headed by Andy Heyward and his wife, Amy Moynihan Heyward, after DiC Entertainment was sold off. The company was formed in a merger of Genius Brands International and A Squared Entertainment and includes the latter's catalogue.
It generally focuses on the toddlers-to-tweens age group, and has a Kid Genius Cartoons YouTube channel for tween shows, which can be found here. A Baby Genius channel, for younger audiences, can be found here.
The company's website can be found here.
This company's works include:
- Baby Genius
- Gisele Bundchen's Gisele and the Green Team
- Llama Llama (Netflix)
- Martha And Friends
- Rainbow Rangers
- Shaqs Garage
- Stan Lees Cosmic Crusaders (with The Hollywood Reporter and POW Entertainment)
- Stan Lee's Mighty 7
- Stan Lee's Superhero Kindergarten
- Thomas Edisons Secret Lab
- Warren Buffet's Secret Millionaires Club