Genius Brands International is an entertainment company headed by Andy Heyward and his wife, Amy Moynihan Heyward, after DiC Entertainment was sold off. The company was formed in a merger of Genius Brands International and A Squared Entertainment and includes the latter's catalogue.
It generally focuses on the toddlers-to-tweens age group, and has a Kartoon Channel streaming service for tweens and younger children, which can be found here. Much like DiC, much of the company's output is designed to sell merchandise, as well as cartoons with celebrities in major roles.
The company's website can be found here.
This company's works include:
- Baby Genius
- Gisele Bundchen's Gisele and the Green Team
- Llama Llama (Netflix)
- Martha And Friends
- Rainbow Rangers
- Shaqs Garage
- Stan Lees Cosmic Crusaders (with The Hollywood Reporter and POW Entertainment)
- Stan Lee's Mighty 7
- Stan Lee's Superhero Kindergarten
- Thomas Edisons Secret Lab
- Warren Buffet's Secret Millionaires Club