- Lampshaded in Metal Gear Awesome: Snake is detected and surrounded by innumerable enemy guards, and Colonel performs his classic "Snake? Snake? Snaaake!" line...only to reveal that Snake not only killed all of them but "didn't even break a sweat".
- Snake then killed a dog by sweating.
- An overwhelming majority of Stick Figure Animations that involve fighting.
- For one example, check out Xiao Xiao No. 3. The main stickman kicks everyone's behind fairly easily with only one or two attacks. Only if there are 3 or fewer mooks on-screen does he actually get hit.
- Also notable is the entirety of Terkoiz' amazing work, like Unbalanced or the Shock Series. Worthy of note in Terkoiz's Shock series is that this trope is played straight in the first two and subverted in the final part where Dark Green's ability to clone himself is actually what allows him to win.
- An episode of Dick Figures plays this perfectly straight in an epic battle for chow mien.
- In the Yellow Trailer, Yang effortlessly dispatches a dozen or so mooks without being touched, has to work for it fighting the Malachite sisters, and then receives her only serious blows when she faces off with the boss, Junior.
- During the episode "No Brakes", Team RWBY and Dr. Oobleck take down several large Paladins during the fight, despite it taking all of Team RWBY to take one down in an earlier episode. During the one-on-one fights in the same episode between Weiss, Blake, and Yang, two of the three girls are downed, and one is nearly killed.
- Volume 3 revealed that the Volume 2 Paladins were prototypes and that the real ones would never fall that easily. When Torchwick uses a stolen ship to take control of the Atlesian mechanized army, just two Paladins give Weiss, Ren, Nora and Teams SSSN, FNKI, ARBN and CFVY hell; they are saved only through the use of Velvet and Weiss using their Semblances in a way that had not been previously seen. At that point, an even bigger Paladin turns up. The only thing that saves them is that Ruby picked fight with Torchwick and so accidentally solves the Paladin threat in the process.
Conservation Of Ninjutsu / Web Animation