Stone Rabbit is a comic series by Erik Caddock. It features the crazy adventures of an unnamed rabbit and his friends as they get into all kinds of wacky shenanigans including pizza ninjas, aliens, comic book supervillans, and many more.
This graphic novel provides examples of:
- Animal Superheroes: The gang temporaily become superheroes in Superhero Stampede, even though the original heroes in the comic appear to be human originally.
- Catchphrase: The rabbit's signature "Crudmonkeys!"
- Fantasy Sequence: The begining of every story features a dream sequence featuring the cast in a fictional setting; such as a wrestling match or a role playing campaign. Funny considering that even the real world is just as bizarre: with literal ghost pirates and aliens from outerspace exist.
- Lions and Tigers and Humans... Oh, My!: This world is inhabited by both humans and animals.
- No Name Given: The rabbit is actually never given a name. Despite the title, it does not appear to be "Stone".
- Species Surname: The main cast have surnames of their respective species (ex. Andy Wolf and Judy Goose)
- The Smurfette Principle: Judy is the only girl in the group of boys. And one of the very few female characters in the series.
- Vague Age: It is unknown how old these characters are. They appear to be teenagers or kids at least, yet, aren't seen going to school or be living with relatives. Meaning that they could be young adults.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Henri and the rabbit practically hate each other so much, yet they're always hanging out with each other.
- In fact, it makes sense when you realize that this is a relationship between a tortoise and a hare.