open/close all folders
The host of Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, named after the Magikarp from Red Anniversary (though some theories state that the two are the same character). Her rival is Deku, and her starter was Cyndaquil.
- Anything That Moves: Seemingly willing to have sex with nearly anything, including non-living objects.
- Cargo Ship: In-universe. Due to the horrible translation, she apparently has sex with every item she picks up.
- Designated Victim: Nearly every NPC in the game states that they want to kill or violate her. Somewhat downplayed since she apparently complies with the sexual part.
- Fetish: She apparently likes to please herself with a massive amount of bizarre items.
- Functional Addict: The amount of different drugs she is taking rises every passing day. That doesn't stop her from completely destroying gym leaders.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Baba's mom seems to be human, her DADA, discovered halfway into her journey, is a shiny Gyarados, all the while Baba herself is a blue (for some unknown reason) Magikarp fish girl.
- The Hero Dies: She is killed by Bet-Boy halfway into her journey. She gets better though.
- Invincible Hero: While she can get bested in battle it seldom happens since perfect democracy makes her extremely competent. She has also shrugged all of Bet-Boy's murder attempts thanks to divine intervention.
- Made of Iron: Has used a blender and a Skil machine◊ to err... please herself.
- Little Bit Beastly: Unlike Aoooo, she is usually seen as a Pokemon (being the Magikarp of the same name from Red Anniversary) who has turned mostly human (which are called Elves in TPP's setting).
- Loveable Sex Maniac: Duh
- Translation Trainwreck: This is the world she is stuck in.
Baba's rival; his starter is Totodile.
- One-Steve Limit: Shares his name with Deku the Togepi. His name is based on DekuNukem, or Twitch_Plays_3DS.