The Character Page for Twitch Plays Pokémon Vietnamese Crystal. For a directory of all character pages, as well as characters shared between runs, see here.
open/close all folders
The host of Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal
, named after the Magikarp from Red Anniversary
(though some theories state that the two are the same character). Her rival is Deku, and her starter was Cyndaquil.
- Anything That Moves: Seemingly willing to have sex with nearly anything, including non-living objects.
- Cargo Ship: In-universe. Due to the horrible translation, she apparently has sex with every item she picks up.
- Designated Victim: Nearly every NPC in the game states that they want to kill or violate her. Somewhat downplayed since she apparently complies with the sexual part.
- Fetish: She apparently likes to please herself with a massive amount of bizarre items.
- Functional Addict: The amount of different drugs she is taking rises every passing day. That doesn't stop her from completely destroying gym leaders.
- The Hero Dies: She is killed by Bet-Boy halfway into her journey. She gets better though.
- Human Mom Nonhuman Dad: Baba's mom seems to be human, her DADA, discovered halfway into her journey, is a shiny Gyarados, all the while Baba herself is a blue (for some unknown reason) Magikarp fish girl.
- Invincible Hero: While she can get bested in battle it seldom happens since perfect democracy makes her extremely competent. She has also shrugged all of Bet-Boy's murder attempts thanks to divine intervention.
- Made of Iron: Has used a blender and a Skil machine◊ to err... please herself.
- Little Bit Beastly: Unlike Aoooo, she is usually seen as a Pokemon (being the Magikarp of the same name from Red Anniversary) who has turned mostly human (which are called Elves in TPP's setting).
- Loveable Sex Maniac: Duh
- Translation Trainwreck: This is the world she is stuck in.
Baba's rival; his starter is Totodile.
- One Steve Limit: Shares his name with Deku the Togepi. His name is based on DekuNukem, or Twitch_Plays_3DS.