Fighting style: Yamite (Dark Hand) - Tenga Haouryuu (School of the Supreme Heavenly Claw)
One of the four warriors fated to face the fighting god Jado/Jade, Syoh is a practitioner of the secret art of Yamite since childhood and long-time rival of Zazi, who belongs to a rival school from the same martial art. His main goal is defeat the fighting god in order to restore the peace of the world
- Expy: He is basically an expy of Kenshiro in terms of motivations and goals, not to mention being a practitioner of a secret martial art (Yamite for Syoh to Kenshiro's Hokuto Shinken) and having a strong sense of justice
- Kamehame Hadoken: His Seirai Ken (Blue Lightning Fist).
- The Rival: To Zazi, as, despite both practice the same fighting style, they belong to different schools and their goals are also different.
- Shoryuken: Both Syoh and Zazi has two special techniques with the same function: The Soukou-ha (Binding Light Wave), which plays this trope straight and the Ryugeki-ha (Dragon Strike Fang), while does mostly the same, both characters stay in a stationary position, while punching the opponent with a very powerful ki-infused fist.
- Shoto Clone: He and Zazi shares the same moveset, with basically no difference whatsoever.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His name in-game is spelled with the Kunrei-shiki romanization system, and it could also be spelled as "Sho".
Fighting style: Yamite (Dark Hand) - Chisou Haouryuu (School of the Supreme Earth Fang)
Another of the four warriors and Syoh's long-time rival, as both belong to rival schools from the same art. Unlike Syoh, Zazi is much more rude and unfriendly compared with the rest of the playable characters and his goals are less noble than his peers...
- Expy: If Syoh is the game's equivalent of Kenshiro, then he is equivalent of Kenshiro's brothers Raoh and Jagi, sharing with Raoh his ambition to take over the world and from Jagi his crudeness and unpleasantness.
- Scary Black Man: Especially in the Japanese version, as he is especially rude and vulgar compared with both Syoh and Kotono, and especially with the much quieter Vortz.
- Token Evil Teammate: His only goal in mind is to defeat the fighting god in order to rule the world in his place.
Fighting style: Kuki Shindenryuu Ninjutsu (Nine Demons True Traditional Ninjutsu)
- Stay in the Kitchen: In a really bizarre way. Kotono is demeaned by everyone else, heroes and villains alike, excluding Vortz, since she is a woman, until she closes their mouths after defeating them. The bizarre part came with the fact no one seems to say the same with Rei, the only female guardian and the other second female character besides her.
- You Killed My Father: Wants to defeat Jado/Jade, since he killed her father.
Vortz (The Netherlands)
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Design-wise, he is heavily inspired in the Dutch movie actor Rutger Hauer in his role as Jugger in the apocalyptic film The Blood of Heroes.
- The Quiet One: At least in the Japanese version. Vortz doesn't speak too much compared with the rest of the cast, and he rarely trash-talk to anyone, with the sole exception of Beans. Likewise, he doesn't speak during the round 2's cutscenes after he wins a match, with the sole exception during his bout with Gajet, as he is Vortz's younger brother.
- Braces of Orthodontic Overkill: His more striking feature. One would wonder how the hell he did manage to find a barely good dental plan in an apocalyptic world.
- Non-Standard Character Design: He is one of the two characters, along K's, whose character design looks completely different compared with the rest of the cast. To starters, He's very slim, sports an oversized snail-shaped mohawk and above all, he also wields ridiculously oversized brackets in his teeth.
Fighting style: Special Assasination Arts
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: A Libyan with a Germanic name named Dolf? Considering the allusion and his military undertones, it's very likely it was intentional.
- Expy: Of the Golan Colonel in terms of role.
- Nuke 'em: He is in charge of Jade/Jado's nuclear missile silo, and in fact, when you face him, he will climb down from one of those missiles.
Rei Mizuno (Japan)
Fighting style: Kokkenpo (Bone Breaking Kenpo)
Gajet (Unknown/The Netherlands)
A mysterious masked wrestler which fights with a very similar fighting style like Vortz's. This is justified here because he is Vortz's younger brother
- Masked Luchador: Wears a creepy-looking mask, but, outside being a wrestler, he is not technically a "luchador", or even being Mexican or Latino in the first place, but a Dutchman like Vortz.
Fighting style: Kumogaku-ryuu Ninjutsu (School of Cloud-counceiling Ninjutsu)
K's Jaguar (Germany)
Fighting style: Weaponized Arms
Fighting style: Toushin Haouryuu (School of the Supreme Fighting God)
The Final Boss
from the game and the self-proclaimed God of Fighting, who rules the world with iron fist. Many people, included Kotono's father, died trying to defeat him, and now it's up to either Kotono, Syoh, Zazi or Vortz to defeat him for good.