Played by: Ji Soo
A 23-year old college student and the owner of the apartment everyone lives at.
Played by: Jung Chae-Yeon
Tae-o's best friends since they were three years old. Studies architecture.
- Disappeared Dad: Her father died when she was a child.
- Parental Abandonment: Her mother left Seoul without a goodbye and left Song-i to fend for herself. When Song-i finally manages to get in touch with her, she still refuses to come back for her. They do begin to make up later, though.
Another childhood friend of Tae-o's, though they didn't become close until they went to college together.
- Sad Clown: He is very flighty and provides a lot of comedy, but many of his issues stem from the abuse he suffered from his father.
- Starving Artist: "Starving" might be overstating it, but he is quite broke until he gets his first acting gig.
Played by: Choi Ri
An heiress to a rich family that Tae-o's family are friends with, though Tae-o personally has never been very close to her.
- Cute, but Cacophonic: Snores much louder than you'd expect.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Her mother has kept her under such close watch that she has been pretty isolated from the outside world and doesn't have any other friends outside her newfound circle.