These are the characters appearing in the Detective Nigbone machinima.
New York Police Department
- Characterization Marches On: First episode showcases Nigbone as an overall incompetent cop, who is only able to get his job done when he tricks a witness into confessing a crime, in stark contrast to later episodes, which showcase him as wierd and unfriendly, but otherwise Great Detective.
- The Cuckoolander Was Right: His main trait, put on full display in episode 3. Everyone in the PD calls the serial killer the Vampire Killer because he's known to drain out the blood of his victims. Nigbone insists that he is the Ass Tickla because he likes to tickle asses, and gets ridiculed for the insistence. Turns out that, despite conflicting forensic evidence, the Vampire Killer does tickle asses of his upcoming victims.
- Cowboy Cop: He's out to solve all da crimes, badge or no badge.
- The Determinator: Once Nigbone is assigned to a case, he will not stop until it is solved.
- Good Is Not Nice: He'll solve da crimes and keeps the town clean, but don't expect him to be nice to anyone while he's doing it.
- Ass Shove: Nigbone insists that he keeps shoving his fingers up peoples assholes and hence calls him "Ass Tickler", though there is no forensic evidence to back this up and everyone thinks he's just being crazy. At the end, it turns out that [[The Cuckoolander Was Right: Nigbone was right about the case all along]].