open/close all folders
The kind of person who makes jokes.
Portrayed By: Joe Cole
- Birds of a Feather: In the real world, he appears to be a bit of a punk. He wears black and has holes in his shirt. He meets Amy in the real world at a rock concert and she also wears black and seems to be a punk too.
- Butt-Monkey: Getting paired up in unsatisfying relationships and messing up the one he was truly happy in makes him come off like this.
- Nice Guy: Rather socially awkward, kindhearted, and shy.
- Shrinking Violet: Has a rather shy demeanor.
Just wants to hold your hand in bed.
Portrayed By: Georgina Campbell
- Birds of a Feather: She has a nose ring in the real world and is a fan of punk music and style, just like Frank.
- But Not Too Bi: Implied to be male-leaning bisexual: while almost all of her matches (including the two matches most focused on) are men, one of her short ones is a woman.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has her moments of sarcasm.
- First Girl Wins: Amy is Frank's first match (and vice versa) and the one Frank ends up rebelling against the system with 998 out of 1,000 times.
- Nice Girl: She's sweet, friendly, and wants to make the most out of the System.
- Really Gets Around: Mostly due to the system rather than her own choice. Though she does opt to sleep with a bunch of her matches, even though this is explicitly not required.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Frank may not be quite as hunky as her other matches, but he's undeniably sweet and kind, making Amy prefer him over the other matches.